HEIGHTENING END-TO-END REVENUE CYCLE Management SOLUTIONS
Medical coding is an important process of Revenue Cycle, where a Medical Coder reviews all the clinical documentation, physicians’ medical transcripts, and EMR records so that appropriate ICD 10 and CPT, HCPCS codes can be selected for billing a claim. The payments or reimbursement that a Healthcare system receives directly depends upon choosing the accurate codes for the services rendered to the patients..
Are you experiencing under payment or over payment issues due to upcoding or down coding of your clinical documentation in your practice. We understand that Medical coding is a convoluted and challenging task with the industry drift and dynamic changes of medical codes every year are revised and updated.
Leverage ASP-RCM coding and Auditing services to Optimize your revenue cycle compliance and accurate reimbursement. Our medical coder has a best practice to follow a golden rule to never code a bill if there is no medical documentation to justify or support it.
ASP-RCM Medical Coding services includes,
Key tasks performed by our Certified medical coder are
· Capturing patient information from clinical documents and records, ensuring the age and gender accurate with documentation
· Verifying the documentation from Providers, Healthcare Systems, and other healthcare professionals as per the coding guidelines
· Adapting payer policy guidelines on medical documentation ensuring that the claim not being denied
· Choosing the appropriate ICD 10 and any crosswalk assistant for ICD9 and assigning codes CPT and HCPCS coding accurately
· Educating the external medical practice and administrative staff on the coding requirements to avoid future inaccurate documentation